Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wa today was so tired... Wake up at 6plus and see around then sleep again.. Then wake up see if my Baby wake up ardy anot then sleep again.. HAHA!! After that wake up le then cannot sleep le use comp till 1230.. Go for programme.. At the programme i never even listen to wat they are saying coz i very sleepy they ask me thing i all say i dont know.. Damn funny lor.. HAHA!! After that went to West Mall wanted to eat but got alot of ppl then in the end never eat go buy my shirts and pants.. But i wan to eat KFC then we went to eat KFC over there.. After that went home on comp waiting for my Baby to online.. :) Now chatting with my Baby!! Thats all.. Bye Bye!!
Baby!! I Love You!!
Baby!! Faster Come Back!!
Baby!! I Want To Hug You!!
Baby!! I Want To Kiss You!!
Baby!! I Miss You!!
8 days without you!!