Saturday, November 27, 2010

210710.


Its me, again. Haha. I don't know why i love to help my lazy boyfriend to update this blog of his. Oh ya. Look at the picture above. Its Singapore. I miss that hdb flat of mine. I use to live there when i'm there, duh. Okay, and now i'm at here. You should know where. ;) I want to go back soon really badly. I miss Baby. You know, he is stupid, yes he is. That's why i called him MY stupid boy. You know, i love him just the way he is. And i don't know why i really love him so much. He might not a good person on what you think he is. But the more you know him, he is a very nice guy. For 4months and 6 days, I just simply want to be with him, like forever. Baby is my baby until my last breath's gone. Hahaha. Waseh. Bi. Hahaha. k, i shall end here.

With luvs,
ElaineSem.

35 days without ME.