Monday, November 29, 2010

I want to dream about you, tonight.


Heyhey dopes, Yuehan's superwoman is here. Let me guess, watching show and playing maple, everyday. No life ah, my darling. Idk why my eyes are starting to ache now a days. I donchh know. Oh yeah, baby recieve my letter. Liar sia the post office in Philippines. They said he's gonna recieve it after 3 weeks. Crazyass. Anyway, Its going to Dec soon. Christmas! My wish is that, i'm gonna be with Baby as long as we still live in this world, have a good life with him, and have a less quarrel with him. I know now a days we kept quarreling but i always do love him, so much. i love him as big as your ass. No, Bigger than your ass. Nonono, bigger than the biggest ass in the biggest whole world! In other words, I love him as big as much as how big in your mind right now. No, bigger. ENOUGH TALKING. Anyway, me lovelovelove my boyfriend k. Muah. Goodnight sweetie. Have a good rest. I love you!

37 days without ELAINEEEEEE.


With bigbigloves,
Elaine'smackmyboyfriend'sass.