Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow!! Back from Batam le!! So tired sia.. -,- At there never sleep much HAHA!! First day night Vin Thai asked me to ton in the end he sleep.. WTF!! Second day night Si Wai asked me to ton in the end he sleep.. -.- Left me at there laying down dun know wat to do.. then after that i went to sleep le.. Today the third day got more time to rest but still need to wake up 7am Batam timing then go for breakfast.. After that went back and rest again.. Came back singapore around 1plus Singapore timing.. Reach home around 2-3plus.. I miss my Baby over there lor!! :( but i now back can chat with her le so happy!! Now still chatting with my Baby!! So i end here~~ Thats all.. Bye Bye!!
Baby!! I Love You!!
Baby!! I Am Waiting For To Hug Again!!
Baby!! I Miss You!!
11 days without you!!