Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby go eat my shit!


Superwoman is here! ABCDEFGHIJKLASSF. I'm helping my lazy ass boyfriend to update this rotten blog of his. WHATWHATWHAT he today like siaosiao one. Hahaha. I love him k. we're going like half a year already? I feel like its only a month. So fast right. Hope can last forever. Yes it will and yes, forever. I know Forever is like a dam hard to believe. But he is my forever. Let's see. Hehehe. Stupid baby boy is a very stupid guy who always tease me one. Oi. This one for you hor. YOU REALLY BETTER STUDY FOR YOUR FUTURE K BABY. Must study really hard k. I know la you. Lazy pig. Better study. Don't 'okok' me. If not you go eat my shit! Hahaha. Baby fall down ah today. See la. Ask him becareful dun run here and there still go run run run and run! Haha. Next time be careful k. I don't want to see blood in your legs k. Muahhh! Love you baby. I miss you already :'( .


I MISSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!