Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hellohello Elaine is here again. Yuehan's superwoman. Gonna update this blog of my beloved boyfriend in the whole world! Went to Safra with him just now. Was planning to attend Darren's birthday party and go straight to church. End up i didn't had time to go church. So my boyfriend come to find me. :) okok . I have to write here here and here. Baby i'm sorry for treating you this way and i'm sorry for hurting you all times. Sorry for not giving enough care for you. I know sometimes i didn't care about you whenever i'm with my friends, and i'm sorry about it. This time round, i'll change. And i'll treat you like how i used to last time. Giving my love and care all the time. I will care more about you from now onwards. I promise myself i won't hurt you again. I know last time i told you to change. And now, my turn to change as well. :) I love you, 210710. Four more days from now, we're going to be half of the year. I'm glad we made it through this long. I love you dear baby. Let's continue and have this relationship a never ending story! :)


ILOVEYOUMANYMANY.